How do I fix pop ups?
How to Stop Pop-Ups in Google Chrome
- Select Settings from the Chrome menu.
- Type ‘pop’ in the search bar.
- Click Site Settings from the list below.
- Scroll down and click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Toggle the Pop-ups and redirections option to Blocked, or delete exceptions.
How do you crouch when surfing?
Crouching. Compress your lower body down by bending your knees. It is important to keep your upper body straight while doing this. The bend should come from your waist, not your shoulders.
Why is flexibility important to surfing?
Having restricted joint mechanics through length tension imbalances of your muscles is a great way to force the body to create compensatory movement patterns that will affect your timing and performance.
Which muscles are used the most in surfing?
Muscles used in Surfing
Surfing places a large emphasis on the core muscles, as well as the muscles of the arms, shoulders and back. The shoulders and triceps are used while paddling; hamstrings and quads help you to stand up; and the lower back muscles and obliques are used while turning.