How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
Is the machete better than the spear in raft?
The machete does deal more damage than the metal spear, but it also has a slower attack speed. … This also applies to using stone or metal arrows with your bow(i.e. I use stone arrows because my terrible aim doesn’t justify using materials for better arrows).
What happens when you surrender and Respawn in raft?
If you respawn in Normal your inventory is lost. If you have a Simple Bed and respawn in it, you get up with 50% Hunger and Thirst, and 25% life. If you have a Hammock and respawn in it, you get up with 75% Hunger and Thirst and 50% life.
If you got stuck in a spot and can’t get out, an “Unstuck” button should appear in the “ESC” menu after 30 seconds. Pressing this button will teleport you to a safe location!
Where do you use the recorder raft?
It’s the first room encounter by the player when entering the lowest deck from the rear. It is automatically picked up with the Crowbar next to it. Story-wise the Recorder serves as a means of listening to and transcribing tapes found around the ship.