What is the shortcut to insert rows in Excel?
Keyboard shortcut to insert a row in Excel
- Shift+Spacebar to select the row.
- Alt+I+R to add a new row above.
How do you insert rows quickly in Excel?
To quickly insert a row in Excel, select a row and use the shortcut CTRL SHIFT +. To quickly insert multiple rows, select multiple rows and use the same shortcut.
How do you insert 3 rows in Excel?
- Select the heading of the row above where you want to insert additional rows. Tip: Select the same number of rows as you want to insert. …
- Hold down CONTROL, click the selected rows, and then on the pop-up menu, click Insert. Tip: To insert rows that contain data, see Copy and paste specific cell contents.
How do I add multiple rows in sheets?
How to insert multiple rows in Google Sheets
- Click and hold your mouse on the number to the left of the row where you want to add more rows. …
- Without releasing that click, drag your cursor down to highlight the number of rows you want to add. …
- Right-click anywhere in the highlighted area.