What are the ingredients of Surf detergent?
INGREDIENTS: Cleaning agents (anionic and nonionic surfactants, enzymes), water softeners (sodium carbonate and sodium aluminosilicate), fabric whitener, sodium perborate, anti-redeposition agent, perfume, washer protection agent (sodium silicate) and processing aids (sodium sulfate).
Does Surf Excel has bleach?
Surf Excel quick wash detergent powder, a one stop solution for all your laundry woes. … Surf Excel quick wash is one of the premium most detergent powders available in India and has x-tra clean particles that combine the power of different stain removing products such as lemon and bleach.
What surf contains?
Laundrypedia: Detergent Ingredients
- Alcohol Ethoxylate (AE) Non-ionic surfactant. …
- Alkyl (or Alcohol) Ethoxy Sulphate (AES) and Alkyl Sulphate (AS) Anionic surfactant. …
- Amine Oxide. Amphoteric surfactant. …
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) …
- Citric Acid. …
- Cyclodextrin. …
- Diethyl Ester Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (DEEDMAC) …
Which chemical is used in detergent?
The common alkalis used in soap making are sodium hydroxide (NaOH), also called caustic soda; and potassium hydroxide (KOH), and also called caustic potash. Saponification is the most common process used for soap making.
What is the active ingredients of Downy?
- DIETHYL ESTER DIMETHYL AMMONIUM CHLORIDE. Moderate Concern: respiratory effects; Some Concern: acute aquatic toxicity, developmental/endocrine/reproductive effects.
- POLYQUATERNIUM-33. …
- FORMIC ACID. …
- PENTASODIUM DTPA. …
- BIODEGRADABLE CATIONIC SOFTENING AGENTS.
Which salt is used in detergent powder?
Washing soda (sodium carbonate) is used for making detergent powder.
Who owns Surf detergent?
Contact Unilever about Surf
If you have any questions or comments about Surf, please visit our contact page.
Where is Surf Excel manufactured?
|Product type||Laundry detergent|
|Produced by||Hindustan Unilever Unilever Sri Lanka|
|Related brands||OMO, Breeze, Skip|
|Markets||South Asia except Nepal|