How does advanced purifier work in raft?
Uses. The player can put up to five Cups of Saltwater into the Advanced Purifier at once. After the water is purified, it is stored in a second container from where you can take out single cups. When Purified Water is taken from the purifier, more salt water can be added.
How do you unlock an electric purifier raft?
The Electric Purifier Blueprint is found in the Plantation area of Tangaroa. After escaping the basement area of Tangaroa, the player must find additional Tape rolls in the apartments of Tangaroa.
How do I make my raft water purifier better?
- Place Planks in the purifier to fuel it.
- Fill an Empty Cup with saltwater.
- Empty the Cup of Saltwater into the purifier.
- Wait. When it is done, the planks will stop burning and some Fresh Water will appear in a cup below the leaf.
- Use an Empty Cup to scoop up the purified water.
Where can I buy vine goo in raft?
Vine Goo is created in a Smelter by putting Seaweed and Planks inside it. It takes 45 seconds to create one Vine Goo. It can also be found in crates that can be found underwater near some islands, on islands or in some Loot Boxes.
Can you recharge a battery in raft?
Depleted batteries can be used to craft Head Lights and Metal Detectors. The Battery can be recharged in a Battery Charger.