How do you put two bullet points on the same line?
How do you put two bullets on the same line in Google Docs?
- Open a Google Docs file or create a new one.
- Type a list of items. Press ENTER after each item.
- Select the list.
- Click Bulleted list.
- Keep the list selected. …
- Click List options. …
- Click on a symbol to add it as a bullet.
How do I create a multilevel bullet list in Word?
Define a new multilevel list
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List. …
- Expand the Multilevel list dialog box by clicking More in the lower left corner.
- Choose the list level to modify by selecting it in the list.
How do I add bullets after text in Word?
- Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list.
- Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu.
- Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
How do you insert bullets in Word?
Add bullets to text to make a list in Word for the web
- Place your cursor where you want a bulleted list.
- Click Home> Paragraph, and then click the arrow next to Bullets. Choose a bullet style and start typing.
How do you continue multilevel numbering in Word?
Applying Multilevel List Numbering to Existing Text
- Select the text you want to apply outline numbering to. EXAMPLE: Select the text of the test questions and answers.
- From the Home command tab, in the Paragraph group, click MULTILEVEL LIST. …
- Select the desired outline option. …
- Continue with Demoting Text.
How do you make a bullet symbol on a keyboard?
Type a Bullet Point
If you’re using Microsoft Windows, you can type a bullet by holding down the “Alt” key on your keyboard and typing the bullet alt code, which is “0149,” on your numeric keypad, on the right side of your keyboard.