What is the shortcut to expand all Cells in Excel?
AutoFit column width and row height using a keyboard shortcut
- To autofit multiple non-adjacent columns/rows, select one column or row and hold down the Ctrl key while selecting the other columns or rows.
- To autofit the entire sheet, press Ctrl + A or click the Select All button.
How do you expand all Cells at once?
Left-click the mouse button in the header between the columns or rows that you selected and drag the mouse to the left and right for columns and up and down for the rows to adjust the size of all of the selected columns at once. That’s it.
Why won’t my rows expand in Excel?
Select the row you want to adjust the height. In Microsoft Office Excel 2003 and in earlier versions of Excel, point to Row on the Format menu, and then click AutoFit. In Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and later versions, click the Home tab, click Formatin the Cells group, and then click AutoFit Row Height.
How do you make Excel rows expand to fit text?
Select the excel cell that you want to expand to fit the text size. Click Home —> Format —> AutoFit Row Height / AutoFit Column Width menu item to expand it.
What is the shortcut to select an entire row in Excel?
Select the row number to select the entire row. Or click on any cell in the row and then press Shift + Space. To select non-adjacent rows or columns, hold Ctrl and select the row or column numbers.
How do I view all rows in Excel?
Once the entire sheet is selected, you can unhide all rows by doing one of the following:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + 9 (the fastest way).
- Select Unhide from the right-click menu (the easiest way that does not require remembering anything).
- On the Home tab, click Format > Unhide Rows (the traditional way).
How do you auto expand cells in Excel?
Click the Home tab at the top of the window. Click the Format drop-down menu in the Cells section of the ribbon at the top of the window, then click the AutoFit Column Width option. Your selected columns should now be expanded automatically to the width of the widest cell value in each column.
How do I unhide all rows in Excel?
How to unhide all rows in Excel
- To unhide all hidden rows in Excel, navigate to the “Home” tab.
- Click “Format,” which is located towards the right hand side of the toolbar.
- Navigate to the “Visibility” section. …
- Hover over “Hide & Unhide.”
- Select “Unhide Rows” from the list.