How much do offshore commercial divers make?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, commercial divers and underwater welders have a mean (average) hourly wage of $26.32, while the mean annual wage is approximately $54,750.
How much do you get paid as a diver?
Divers make a national average salary of $49,602 per year according to Indeed Salaries where salary averages are frequently updated. Your salary as a diver depends on a variety of factors, such as your geographic location, your employer, your experience level and the type of diving you do.
What is the highest paying job?
Top 100 highest-paying jobs
- Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year.
- Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year.
- Orthodontist. National average salary: $264,850 per year.
- Psychiatrist. National average salary: $224,577 per year.
- Surgeon. …
- Periodontist. …
- Physician. …
How much do North Sea divers earn?
Generally speaking, saturation divers can make up to $30,000 – $45,000 per month. Annually, this can add up to over $180,000. A unique salary addition for saturation divers is “depth pay,” which can pay out an additional $1- $4 per foot.
How much does a nuclear diver make?
The pay typically starts at about $30,000 USD annually, however, the most experienced atomic divers can make more than $100,000 per year. The work is sensitive and stressful, which could explain why many commercial divers would rather work on offshore oil rigs than commute to a local nuclear power plant for work.
What is the highest paying diving jobs?
Top Jobs in Scuba Diving
- Underwater Photographer. Salary: $35,000 – $60,000.
- Golf Ball Diver. Salary: $36,000-55,000.
- Commercial Diving. Salary: $54,750 – $93,910.
- Marine Archaeologist. Salary: $39,000 – $72,000.
- Public Safety Diver. Salary: $39,000.