How do you do a bent over row step by step?
How to do Bent-Over Row:
- Step 1: Hold onto a barbell with your palms facing down. …
- Step 2: While keeping your torso stationary, lift the barbell toward you. …
- Step 3: Slowly lower the barbell back to the starting position.
- Step 4: Repeat the process for the number of repetitions in your workout routine.
What do bent-over dumbbell rows work?
The bent-over dumbbell row is a great exercise—when done with proper form. It improves your posture, stabilizes your core, and sculpts your upper, mid, and lower back. In particular, you’ll work your latissimus (aka lats), trapezius, rhomboids, and erector spinae, along with your biceps. Yeah, that’s a lot.
How do you bicep curl?
- Start standing with a dumbbell in each hand. Your elbows should rest at your sides and your forearms should extend out in front of your body. …
- Bring the dumbbells all the way up to your shoulders by bending your elbows. …
- Reverse the curl slowly and repeat.
What muscles to bent over rows work?
What muscles do bent-over rows work?
- Latissumus dorsi (run down the sides of your back)
- Rhomboids (upper and mid-back)
- Trapezius (upper back)