How do I select multiple rows to copy?
To include multiple consecutive rows, click on the top row’s number, hold down the Shift key and then click on the bottom row number to highlight all of the rows in between. To include multiple non-consecutive rows, hold down the Ctrl key and then click on each row number you’d like to copy.
How do I copy all rows in Word?
Here’s how to copy a column or row in a table:
- Quickly select the column or row you want to copy. …
- Press and hold down the Ctrl key.
- Click anywhere inside the selected column or row until the insertion point appears.
How do you insert multiple rows in Word fast?
Tip: To insert more than one row (or column) at the same time, select as many rows or columns as you want to add before you click the insert control. For example, to insert two rows above a row, first select two rows in your table and then click Insert Above.
How do you copy and paste multiple things at once?
Copy and paste multiple items using the Office Clipboard
- Open the file that you want to copy items from.
- Select the first item that you want to copy, and press CTRL+C.
- Continue copying items from the same or other files until you have collected all of the items that you want. …
- Click where you want the items to be pasted.
How do you copy and paste multiple cells?
After selecting the range of cells press Ctrl + C together to copy the range of cells. Again, select a range of cells where you want to paste it and press on to Ctrl + V together to paste it. This is the easiest way of copying and pasting multiple cells altogether.
How do I copy and paste a grid in Word?
Copy a table and paste it in a new location
- In Print Layout view, rest the pointer on the table until the table move handle. appears.
- Click the table move handle to select the table.
- Do one of the following: …
- Place the cursor where you want the new table.
- Press CTRL+V to paste the table in the new location.
How do I paste a list into separate cells in Word?
How to Turn a List into a Table in Word 2016
- Select the list.
- On the Insert tab, click the Table button and choose Convert Text To Table on the drop-down list. …
- Under Separate Text At, choose the Tabs or Commas option, depending on which you used to separate the components on the list.
- Click OK.
How do you insert multiple rows in Word?
How to insert multiple rows in a Word table
- Select the representative rows for 5, 6, and 7. You select three rows, because you want to insert three rows. …
- Click the contextual Layout tab, if necessary.
- Click Insert Above in the Rows & Columns group. As you can see, Word adds three new rows with just one insert action!
How do you insert extra rows in Word?
You can add a row above or below the cursor position.
- Click where you want in your table to add a row or column and then click the Layout tab (this is the tab next to the Table Design tab on the ribbon).
- To add rows, click Insert Above or Insert Below and to add columns, click Insert Left or Insert Right.