How do you determine your swimsuit size?
How to Measure Your Swimsuit Size
- BUST. Measure around the fullest part of your bust.
- WAIST. Find your natural waistline. …
- HIPS. Find the widest part of your hips. …
- TORSO. Starting at one shoulder, bring the measuring tape down over your bust and midsection and in between your legs, and then back up.
How many inches is a torso?
In general, less than 18 inches is a small torso, 18 to 20 inches is a medium torso, and over 20 inches is a large torso.
How do you measure your short torso?
Measure from your underarm to your natural waist (narrowest part – above your naval). Then measure your waist to your hip bone. If the measurements are about the same, you’re evenly proportioned. If the first measurement is smaller, then you’re short waisted.
What size is 28 swimsuit?
|26||28.5″ / 73cm||21.5″ / 55cm|
|28||30.5″ / 78cm||23.5″ / 60cm|
|30||32″ / 82cm||25″ / 64cm|
|32||34″ / 87cm||27″ / 69cm|
What size is 24 in bathing suit?
Women’s Size Guide
|Body Loop||Speedo Size|
|Inch Cm||60.5-62.5″ 154-159cm||24|
|Inch Cm||63-65″ 160-165cm||26|
|Inch Cm||65.5-66.5″ 166-169cm||28|
|Inch Cm||67-69″ 170-175cm||30|
How do you measure your upper torso?
16) Upper Torso Length: Measure from the center of the collar bones on the center upper chest down to the waist.
What is a good body measurement?
The specific proportions of 36–24–36 inches (90-60-90 centimeters) have frequently been given as the “ideal”, or “hourglass” proportions for women since at least the 1960s (these measurements are, for example, the title of a hit instrumental by The Shadows).